From RF's latest diary entry, May 23rd:
...Reflectings: Emotions. Valence. Why do we feel? Ie what is the function of having feelings?
Life Is Messy. And Then We Die…
1. Life is what we’re given, living is what we do with it.
2. Life is messy.
3. Living seeks to make sense of the mess.
4. And then we die.
5. There are different qualities of living.
6. There are different qualities of dying.
7. The quality of our dying is the quality of our living.
8. There are different qualities of experiencing.
9. There is experiencing before, during and after living.
10. So, there is an experiencing part-of-us before we are born, while we are living, and after our dying.
Which leads to a practical question: how do we engage with this experiencing part-of-us? The good news: practical questions lead to practical answers. Cosmic horseshit not necessary...
. . .
I Advance Masked – Day Sixty-Three…