Music so wishes to be heard…
Music so wishes to be heard that sometimes it calls on unlikely characters to give it voice, and to give it ears. This wishing-to-be heard calls into existence the Performance Event; where music, musician and audience may come together as one, in communion.
When people get together, something happens.
When people get together with music, something remarkable happens.
When musician, audience and music come together in a performance, this something remarkable has a quality of its own.
The something remarkable is Music taking on a life of its own.
A primary difficulty for anyone seeking value and importance in live performance is that, in contemporary culture, the relationship between performer and audient is mediated by commerce. The difficulty of mediation by commerce is that many people in the music industry are prepared to lie for money.
DGM does what it can to combat ticketing scams, online ticket agencies with knockbacks to promoters, spurious VIP packages, dud merchandising et al. And that’s before we get to recorded music. Most of this behavior is “not illegal”, just wrong, exploitative and profoundly unethical.
One of our experiments in bringing together musicians and audients is the Royal Package. In 2019 this has become the Celebration Package, to acknowledge fifty years of King Crimson. You are invited!
- A personal welcome from our own dedicated host
- Access to the Royal Albert Hall and merchandise stand one hour before general admission.
- Seating in the front four rows.
- Insights into the world of King Crimson and DGM by David Singleton, producer and manager ("the ninth man")
- Personal insights and answers from one of the eight band members
- Programme signed by all the members.
- VIP Laminate
- Exclusive Crimson Celebration Tote Bag
- King Crimson "50" multiple CD set
Euros 295. Strictly limited to 60 people. 10% reduction for 1000 Club members (please check email for discount code). Tickets will be collected on the day.
King Crimson Celebration Package
Questo esclusivo pacchetto comprende:
- Accesso al luogo del concerto un'ora prima dell’apertura delle porte
- Scelta dei posti centrali nelle file 1-5
- Approfondimenti nel mondo dei King Crimson e della DGM da parte di David Singleton, produttore e manager ("il nono uomo")
- Domande e risposte con uno degli otto componenti della band
- Programma del tour da collezione firmato da tutti i componenti della band
- Esclusivo VIP Laminate
- Esclusiva Borsa in tela “Crimson Tote Bag”
- Pacchetto CD dei King Crimson "50"
- Addetto al ricevimento dei possessori del Royal Package sul luogo
- Rigorosamente limitato a 60 persone per sera: Euro 295
I biglietti saranno prenotati e potranno essere ritirati al botteghino la sera stessa; le e-mail saranno inviate, con il giusto anticipo e con precise tempistiche e istruzioni.
Only available directly from DGMLive